AminoGenesis Skin Care
HWC of Texas in Austin and San Antonio would like to introduce AminoGenesis. HWC takes pride in providing our patients with the AminoGenesis formula which is the result of over 40 years of research and development in the science of skin care.
What makes AminoGenesis formula so advanced? Those amazing Amino Acids! Amino acids are the heart of the AminoGenesis formula. It was created by a world class of scientists and doctors. Due to its amazing ability to help problem skin it has had extensive use in the health care industry. Amino acids are actual building blocks of proteins like collagen and elastin which are necessary for healthy and beautiful skin. As we age we start to lose these essential amino acids, collagen and elastin production stops and our skin begins to malfunction, resulting in wrinkles and discoloration.
AminoGenesis purifies each of the 17 plant derived amino acids necessary to make your skin healthy and youthful looking. Amino acids are carefully blended to match the optimum composition of collagen, giving your skin all it needs to become healthy and radiant looking. By nourishing the skin with necessary amino acid building blocks, everything from wrinkles and discoloration to more severe problems like dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea etc. can dramatically improve in appearance. Whether your skin is dry, oily or a combination of both, this formula works wonders on all skin types.
- Cocoon- All over body formula
- Really Really Clean-Facial cleanser
- Counter Clockwise- Eye formula for fine lines, dark circles or puffiness
- Therapeutic Facial Repair-Facial moisturizer- most concentrated formula of amino acids
- Perfect Reflection- Anti-aging serum with anti-oxidants
- Tripeptinon- Face Lift in a capsule
- Photolagen-AGF- Treatment for sun damaged, photo depletion and prematurely aged skin
- Simply One- 10 in 1 Moisturizer and facial primer
- Paranormal EFX-Anti-aging cosmetic serum with Regeneplex
- SpotLight- Skin brightening for dark spots and skin discoloration
- Age Control- Anti Glycation Serum
- LashGenesis- For longer, thicker and fuller lashes
- QuadraFill- Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler
- Lips to Love- Instant Lip Plumper
Created by One of the Worlds Top Cosmetic Scientists
The 17 Essential Ingredients to Beautiful Skin
L-Proline: Important in maintaining radiant and youthful skin
L-Histidine: Protects the body from radiation and sun damage. Antioxidnat, which neutralizes free radicals helping to prevent skin cell damage.
L-Arginine: Speeds the healing of skin cell damage and wounds.
L-Lysine: Skin conditioning agent. Involved in cellular and tissue repair. Especially amino acid needed for collagen production.
L-Glycine: Repairs damaged tissue and promotes healing.
L-Isoleucine: Branched chain amino acid. Important in protein synthesis and tissue
L-Tyrosine: A building block of protein used to help themoisturizing product protect the skin. Converted by skin cells into melanin that protects against effect of UV light.
L-Leucine: Branched chain amino acid. Protects against muscle protein breakdown.
L-Glutamine: Helps prevent muscle and tissue breakdown.
L-Valine: Branched chain amino acid. Important in muscular and tissue strength.
L-Threonine: Important for the formation of collagen and elastin.
L-Methionine: Neutralizes free radicals and fights aging of the skin.
L-Alanine: Important in protein synthesis.
L-Acetyl Tyrosine: Highly bio-available form of L-Tyrosine, a building block of protein.
L-Aspartic Acid: Involved in building skin cell DNA(genetic structure in the nucleolus).
L-Serine: Important in formation of cell memebranes.
L-Pheylalanine: Building blocks for various proteins.