- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Getting your hormones is a quick painless procedure. An area on the back of your hip is numbed, a small incision is made, and pellets are inserted into subcutaneous tissue. Steri-strips and a gauze bandage are placed over the incision. You will not feel a thing!
- Bruising and soreness lasting up to a week at incision sight are normal.
- Itchiness and redness at incision sight are also normal following implants.
Apply hydrocortisone cream to affected area or take Benadryl by mouth
- After your implant please avoid exercise/ heavy lifting /straining for 5 days.
- Please avoid baths, swimming pools, hot tubs (any submersion in water) for 5 days following your implant.