Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants since it is the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease. It’s a perfect anti-aging agent that will leave your skin brighter, protects against free radicals and helps make skin smoother with a more even tone. Many hormone therapy patients love this treatment to boost their continued strength and immunity. It is also the foundation for the main detoxification pathway in the liver, kidneys, lungs, intestinal lining and other organs. Glutathione levels drop dramatically when the toxic load is high or when stress is present. It plays a direct role in the neutralization of free radicals. If Glutathione is depleted, it can no longer protect many cell types, which can lead to cell death.
- Make your skin healthy, smooth, and radiant
- Improve strength and immunity
- Removing free radicals that cause abnormal function of brain and organs
- Increase the elasticity of the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Summarizing the pores of the skin which tends to enlarge
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle
- Reduce dark spots and pigmentation
- Suppress the formation of acne/ blemishes/ pimples
- Repairing damaged skin cells
- Ability to maintain existing collagen in the body and become more elastic
- Reduce muscle and joint discomfort
- Reduce stress
- Athletic performance and recovery
Glutathione Side Effects include: Herxheimer reactions which is a short term reaction of detoxification such as anxiety, headaches, mild diarrhea, and nausea. Excessive sun exposure will minimize the effects of treatment. If you are tanned or have excessive sun exposure, you are likely going to see reduction in the efficacy of treatment; This treatment is not suitable for patients that are sick or who have kidney and/or liver problems.
Frequency and Duration: For optimal results, it is recommended once up to twice a week.